190.002 Cyber-Physical Systems Lab (2SH P, WS)
The exercise will enable the application of modern machine learning techniques and tools in robotics / cyber-physical systems. The following topics will be covered in the course:
– Kinematics, dynamics & simulation of CPS.
– Data representations & model learning.
– Control techniques, priorities & torque control.
– Planning & cognitive reasoning.
– Reinforcement learning and black-box optimization.
The course provides a structured and well motivated overview over modern techniques and tools which enable the students to define learning problems in Cyber-Physical-Systems.
Links and Resources
- Find all relevant information in the post on the lecture 190.001 ‘Cyber-Physical-Systems’.