Meeting on the 23th of May 2023
- Organisatorial progress update by Melanie.
- Topics of promising future research direction.
- Next steps of Melanie.
Discussion regarding Recycling Lab St. Michael
- wait for E-Mail from Alexia Tischberger-Aldrian (visit in St. Michael)
- currently no data available
- server is set up to collect data
- various sensors record the data
- Infos regarding data – see Project Manual p. 16 chapter 7.1
Discussion regarding future publications
– publicate the collected and labeled data from St. Michael
– generate a GUI for labeling the data
– the labeling is made by study assistants (about 200.000 Images)
– Conference Paper about Particle Tracking
– Train a network on the basis of the first Publication
eventually 3. Publication Transfer Learning
– use Open source Data for training
Main Question: How does a network learn an efficient representation to be able to build a reasonable model (even with a small amount of training data)?
- wait for E-Mail from Alexia Tischberger-Aldrian to visit the Recycling Lab
- Ask for Waste-RL Dataset from ‘Waste Management’ Paper (www.elsevier.com/locate/wastman) – Images from Waste-RL are not very suitable
- maybe find some other Dataset instead of Waste-RL
- Read Paper Waste Management
- Use Paper ‘Sparse Detr…’ on the Steel Defect Dataset from the Master Thesis