- Extension idea formulation for Journal Paper
- Work on exploration and curiosity
Topic 1: Science Robotics Paper
- Bi-level Probabilistic Movement Primitives due to uneven error propagation in different stages.
- Read literature  and see if we find something.
Topic 3: Dynamic Exploration and Curiosity
- We got out baseline  and now we try to implement this paper.
- Try the same model on more complex environments and more out-of-box goals.
- In process, first implement .
- R. Lioutikov, G. Maeda, F. Veiga, K. Kersting and J. Peters, “Inducing Probabilistic Context-Free Grammars for the Sequencing of Movement Primitives,” 2018 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2018, pp. 5651-5658, doi: 10.1109/ICRA.2018.8460190.
- Mendonca, Russell, et al. “Discovering and achieving goals via world models.” Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 34 (2021): 24379-24391.
- Hafner, Danijar, et al. “Learning latent dynamics for planning from pixels.” International conference on machine learning. PMLR, 2019.