Get Lotus Notes for Linux or IOS
- Download the relevant files from the ZID.
- Or contact the ZID, Christoph Frimmel, email@example.com and ask for the latest installation files.
- Install Lotus Notes.
- Get a connection file or ask the ZID to setup the connection.
Details to the MAC OS Installation (M1)
- Run the installer called, Notes1101FP4_DE_IT_Notarized_Mac.dmg.
- Start the package: HCL Notes Installer-nl1d.pkg
- Note that the installer ‘Notes_1101_Mac_German_Italian.dmg‘ is not working on an M1.
- Enter your Name.
- Enter the Server: nmail1.unileoben.ac.at
- Enter Lotus Notes Password that you got from the ZID.
- Otherwise, you need to get a notes account.
Setup the Notes Client
- Option 1: Call ZID and let them do it for you.
- Option 2: Copy your old ‘desktop8.ndk‘ file from /Library/Application Support/HCL Notes Data/ into the same folder on your new MAC OS system.