- Working towards Tactile Conditioning with ProMPs.
- New idea regarding Visual learning through demonstrations.
Topic 1: Tactile Conditioning with ProMPs
- Construct object with soft and hard properties.
- Data collection from Franka and Seed Hand: Coupled and Decoupled trajectories.
- Apply ProMPs in both the scenarios.
- Goal Directed learning: Conditioning ProMPs in last n% of tactile data.
- Try to implement VAE’s in Tactile Data(Optional).
Topic 2: Survey Paper Preparation
- Write Down few lines regarding each tactile related papers for future survey paper.
- That will be the second paper in this line.
Topic 3: Visual Learning from demonstrations
- Develop the Generative pipeline without Reinforcement Learning.
Visual Learning from Demonstations
- Smith, Laura, Nikita Dhawan, Marvin Zhang, P. Abbeel and Sergey Levine. “AVID: Learning Multi-Stage Tasks via Pixel-Level Translation of Human Videos.” ArXiv abs/1912.04443 (2020): n. pag.
- Xiong, Haoyu, Quanzhou Li, Yun-Chun Chen, Homanga Bharadhwaj, Samarth Sinha and Animesh Garg. “Learning by Watching: Physical Imitation of Manipulation Skills from Human Videos.” 2021 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS) (2021): 7827-7834.
- Yu, Tianhe, Chelsea Finn, Annie Xie, Sudeep Dasari, Tianhao Zhang, P. Abbeel and Sergey Levine. “One-Shot Imitation from Observing Humans via Domain-Adaptive Meta-Learning.” ArXiv abs/1802.01557 (2018): n. pag.