Meeting on the 13th of August 2021
Location: Chair of CPS
Date & Time: 13th Aug. 2021, 9 am to 9:30 am
Participants: Univ.-Prof. Dr. Elmar Rueckert, Nikolaus Feith, BSc
- Project definition
- Update and next steps
Top 1: Project definition
Three main projects:
- ROS CPS Framework
- Reimplementation GNN for Motion Planning
- Literature research
The development of a ROS/ROS2 framework to control the CPS robots.
Furthermore, an interface for the use of a tablet is to be programmed in ROS2. On the tablet trajectories can be designed (movement primitives) which can be changed directly with the pen. For this a simple GUI is needed for the display and manipulation of trajectories as well as the display of the robot in 3D in real time. As well as the use of the CPS glove.
This program is intended to be an application of active learning methods, especially for shared and preference learning.
Finally, a connection will be made to the methods of Probabilistic Inference, see GNN for Motion Planning.
If possible, a comprehensive platform including ROS Mobile should be developed.
Top 2: Update and next steps
- Last week a Joint Effort Controller was implemented and tested in Gazebo. The application in combination with the inverse solvers of the robotic toolbox was tested, but still leads to errors in the control.
- Literature research: Bishop
- Next steps:
- In the coming week, these errors will be corrected and the tests on the Franka robot arm will start.
- Literature research: finish Bishop