- Humanoids paper ready from Reviewers comments
- Extend the Conference paper for the Journal
- Active Exploration with Forward and Inverse Model learning
Topic 1: Humanoids Paper
- Change the paper according to the reviews.
- Add Real-world Experiments.
Topic 2: Science Robotics Paper
- Extend the paper for learning objects at different locations.
- Conduct experiments with multiple objects on the table.
- Enable object tracking and extend it.
- Extension to Riemannian Manifold to reduce the Orientation errors.
Topic 3: Active Exploration
- Survey on Exploration strategies and Empowerment.
- Trying to work on relationships between Maximum Entropy of Latent variables and Tasks.
- Trying to find literature on Learning Phase Jumps.
- Goal Babbling.
Inverse Dynamic Predictions
- S. Bechtle, B. Hammoud, A. Rai, F. Meier and L. Righetti, “Leveraging Forward Model Prediction Error for Learning Control,” 2021 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2021, pp. 4445-4451, doi: 10.1109/ICRA48506.2021.9561396..
- Eysenbach, Benjamin, et al. “Diversity is all you need: Learning skills without a reward function.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1802.06070 (2018).
- Klyubin, Alexander S., Daniel Polani, and Chrystopher L. Nehaniv. “All else being equal be empowered.” European Conference on Artificial Life. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2005.