- Learning Consistent Forward and Inverse Dynamics.
Topic 1: Idea Development
- Thinking in terms of Closed loop systems and feedback controllers.
- Regularizing Forward model via Inverse model.
- Single-step and Multi-step prediction models.
- Comparing Multi-step predictions with Movement Primitives.
Topic 2: Toy Example
- Generate a toy dataset(Temperature) with just single parameter.
- Try forward model to approximate out-of-distribution testing data.
- If it fails, try to regularize it with Inverse model and check if it works out.
Inverse Dynamic Predictions
- Cooper, Richard. (2010). Forward and Inverse Models in Motor Control and Cognitive Control. Proceedings of the International Symposium on AI Inspired Biology – A Symposium at the AISB 2010 Convention.
- Moore, Andrew. “Fast, robust adaptive control by learning only forward models.” Advances in neural information processing systems 4 (1991).